Importation of medicines to Russia
To avoid violation of the Russian legislation, which regulates importation of medicines containing narcotic drugs and / or psychotropic substances we suggest reviewing the following regulations.
- Government Decision No. 681 of 30 June 1998 "On Approval of the Register of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances and their precursors which are subject to control in the Russian Federation".
- Annex II to the Eurasian Economic Commission Board Decision No. 30 of 21 April 2015 "On non-tariff regulation measures".
- Annex X to the Eurasian Economic Commission Board Decision No. 30 of 21 April 2015 "On non-tariff regulation measures".
- Government Decision No. 964 of 29 December 2007.
- Federal Act No. 61 of 12 April 2010 "On the circulation of pharmaceutical products".
- Federal Act No. 3 of 8 January 1998 "On narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances".
! Violation of regulations of the medicines importation shall result in liability according to the Russian legislation.